Forum Discussion

JenniferGuer310
Community Member
5 years ago

Transfer a Rise course into Powerpoint?

I built two beautiful RISE courses but have some locations that need a hard copy due to not having any internet. Is there a way to transfer them into powerpoint so that I can create a hard copy?

DianeElmore
    Community Member

When I publish a Rise presentation to pdf, there are strange page breaks. Will there be an update to this feature anytime soon? We will have to take screenshots of the published web version and paste them into a Word document. This is unfortunate. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Diane!

Thanks for adding your voice to this request!

We don't have an update to share, but I've included you in our feature request so that we can update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

JasonSutton
    Community Member

Same Here, the current export to pdf is pretty useless, and when converting a pdf to powerpoint it's even worse. Please let us know of any future updates to making Rise 360 files more usable outside of the current formats. Thanks.

• I'll add my request here as well. The output from the PDF export is not very functional. We've resorted to cut & paste from the HTML to Word to transfer formatting that is easier to edit. Please improve this feature. It would make our workflows so much better.

• Hi there! I have had this same request for about 4 years. lol Really hope it makes it to the roadmap!

TomMelegh-69f51
      Community Member

I think the sole developer responsible for implementing all feature enhancements is gone for lunch.

TallulahOralie
      Community Member
      Tiffany Pierce

Hi there! I have had this same request for about 4 years. lol Really hope it makes it to the roadmap! bloxorz

Have you resolve it? everything will be oke

• Hello! Along these same lines, I was also looking for a way to export a Rise course to a PDF but I'm finding odd breaks as if it doesn't detect it is creating a page break in the middle of a rise block item.  Has anyone found a trick to make the PDFs come out better on export?

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Noel!

We have an active feature request for enhancing the PDF output when publishing a Rise course to PDF. I've linked this conversation to the feature request to update you if this feature makes it on our roadmap.

In the meantime, I hope other community members will share if they've found a workaround! I appreciate you taking the time to share in this discussion, Noel!

VivianeFrancis
        Community Member

Please notify me when this is fixed or when the option to export Rise in PPT format. Thanks.

HolleyBerley
    Community Member

Hi Jennifer,

Would exporting as a PDF and dropping the PDF into PPT work for you?