Forum Discussion

JonathanBennett
Community Member
7 months ago

transfer rise 360 content to storyline 360

Hello, my supervisor and I have recently created courses in Rise 360. We are trying to figure out whether to purchase a full subscription and as part of that, we are trying to figure out how Storyline 360 works. We are wondering if its possible to transfer the classes we created on Rise 360 to Storyline 360, so we don't have to start creating them all over again from scratch. I tried putting it on there as a web object, but that didn't work. What should I do?

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Jonathan,

There is no utility to take Rise 360 course content and import it into Storyline 360. 

Although Rise 360 and Storyline 360 are both developed by Articulate, that is where the similarity ends.

For Rise 360, both the app and the course contents are cloud based. Rise course navigation resembles web site navigation because it is browser based. 

For Storyline 360, both the app and the course contents are local computer hard drive based. Storyline course navigation resembles more how PowerPoint works.

Storyline can do a lot more than Rise, so Storyline takes longer to learn, and development time is also longer compared to Rise.

Rise is both quick to learn and develop courses.