Forum Discussion

GanesalingamNar
Community Member
4 months ago

Trigger Wizard disappears

Hello,

I have five tabs on my slide. I highlighted the first tab. Then I clicked on the icon for 'New Trigger,' and the 'Trigger Wizard' appeared. When I moved the cursor to the 'Trigger Wizard' window, it immediately disappeared, leaving just the word 'slide' visible. When I clicked on it, I got a 'dong' noise. To get back, I had to click on ESc.

I have restarted the Storyline (64). Still, the problem persists.

Could you please advise me on how to overcome this problem? 

Nedim
    Community Member

I was going to suggest clicking the "Redock All Windows" button in the toolbar under the View tab. However, I don't think it's related to your issue. Install the Storyline 360 (32-bit) version  or open a file with that version if already installed. See if the issue persists. 

• Thank   you, Nedim.

The 'Redock all Windows' did not work.

Since the last update I only have x64 version available.

Do the Articulate team pick up this bug from this forum?

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Ganesalingam,

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We're not seeing other users report this behavior which means there's a chance that the behavior is isolated. 

Try repairing your Storyline 360 to see if this fixes the issue for you as a troubleshooting step. If the problem persists, please make a quick Peek 360 recording of the behavior so we can try and replicate it to check if this needs to be reported to our product team.