Forum Discussion

MaheshDewane-43
Community Member
11 months ago

Unable to publish 360 Review link in Rise 360

Hi Team,

Does articulate rise 360 review link not getting published today for every one here?

Half a day I won't get back there! I've tried multiple browsers, multiple computers, multiple logins.

The screen doesn't moves further this attached screenshot. 

Is there any bug today?

• Hi there Mahesh! Are you still having trouble publishing to Review 360? If you are, please open a case with us here.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Fiona!

Sorry to hear you've run into this snag when publishing a Rise course to Review 360. Happy to help!

Testing the behavior on my end, I was able to publish a sample Rise lesson to Review 360 without issues. Everything was working as expected!

I have some follow-up questions to help me understand your situation a little better:

• Are you able to publish to other destinations such as LMS, Web, or PDF?
      • Does this error occur across all Rise courses you attempt to publish, or just one specifically?
      • Are you the course owner or a collaborator?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Hi Hazel Bartolome

Yes still today we are facing this issue. Only the temporary fix what we found is installing Java in our remote machines.

Still some of the machines when we try to publish are facing the issue of courses not getting published.

Thanks
    Mahesh

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Mahesh!

Are you using a VPN? If so, that may be interfering with the publishing. Is it possible to not use the VPN when publishing?