Forum Discussion

sharonlupo-9760
Community Member
4 months ago

webinars

I cannot register for any webinars due to the Choose Country field being empty, yet required. I tried in 2 browsers. Any advise so I can register for a course today?

• Hi Sharon. Can you tell me which webinar registration you're trying? Can you try a different webinar registration to see if the issue persists? 

I can manually register you, but I'd like to help you get this resolved.

sharonlupo-9760
      Community Member

Hello David.
      Thank you for your email. I took your course yesterday on Image Editing and Special Effects in SL360. I couldn't get on the live webinar but someone in support sent me the link. It was a great course with helpful tips that I didn't know about.

Regarding signing up for courses I cannot register anymore since Country/Region doesn't have anything in the pull down. I tried typing US and other things and it did not work for me in Edge and Chrome. Please see error below.
      I really appreciate your help in registering for more webinars and I highlighted those I wish to attend in the second screen shot.
      It was so awesome getting an email from you as soon as I watched your course.
      Thank you again for your help.
      Have a great day!
      Sharon

• Hi David. As I was preparing to send the email to IT for blocking GoToWebinar, my teammate told me to try opening a browser using Incognito OR InPrivate depending on your browser. I copied the link into this private window and it worked like a charm. Thought I would share my resolution with the community. It is so cool that you registered me in the interim. I just watched your video on Image Editing and Special Effects in Storyline 360 and appreciate your tips and your help in getting me set up for future webinars.  

• Hello. Another update is the private browsers stopped working so I sent an email to support and they told me how to get GoToWebinar passed our firewall. Needless to say IT has not yet helped but I did notice that the country field was removed from the forms and now I can easily sign up for webinars. Thank you Articulate for making it easy for us.