Forum Discussion

symakhan
Community Member
2 years ago

What are your views about articulate 360?

Hello Everybody

I am an online teacher offering various courses in programming and web development. I have been teaching online for over five years and have helped hundreds of students learn new programming languages and frameworks. Now I want to introduce my courses and start an online academy. I have several courses available, and I am working on adding new courses and expanding my academy.

I Am looking for tools to create presentations, courses, and assignments for my students. While searching on the internet, I found Articulate, an e-learning tool. Articulate is a powerful e-learning authoring tool that makes it easy to create engaging, interactive e-learning courses. With Articulate, you can easily add interactivity to your courses with quizzes, simulations, and other multimedia elements. It also has a built-in course player so you can deliver your courses online.

The built-in reporting features can also track learner progress and performance. Before subscribing to articulate, I want to ask a few questions about this tool.

What are your views about articulate 360?

Is storyline 360 a part of articulate 360? Or is it another template?

Have you ever used Articulate Rise 360? Is this beneficial?

How useful are the new Articulate design trends for 2022?

Does Articulate also have templates for graphic designing?

Where can I get Articulate coupons? Is there any discount on a yearly subscription?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

BWoods
    Former Staff

Hi Syma and welcome to the community! I'm happy to help out quickly with some of your product-related questions.

Is storyline 360 a part of articulate 360? Or is it another template?
    Articulate 360 is a subscription with all the creator tools and resources you need for creating e-learning. Storyline 360 is one of the tools included in that subscription.

You can find out more about everything that's included in the Articulate 360 subscription here. And you can learn more about how the Storyline 360 e-learning development app works here.

Does Articulate also have templates for graphic designing?
    Articulate 360 includes access to Content Library 360—an ever-expanding source of 9+ million gorgeous course assets. And that library has hundreds of beautiful, professionally-designed Storyline 360 slides. So if you need graphic design assistance while designing an e-learning course, those templates are a huge help.

Where can I get Articulate coupons? Is there any discount on a yearly subscription?
    Articulate 360 is priced as a yearly subscription. That said, there are volume, multi-year, and academic discounts available. You can find out more on our pricing page, and if you have any questions it doesn't cover, reach out to our Sales team at sales@articulate.com.

As for your other questions, I'm sure the E-Learning Heroes community will have lots of insights to share. In the meantime, if you want to see samples of the different kinds of e-learning projects you can create with Articulate 360 and get a sense of what's possible, be sure to check out the Examples and Downloads pages here on the E-Learning Heroes site.

• Hi there.

I've been using storyline for almost 7 years. 

Let me tell you - the trick is not to learn the tool to its full capability but rather using it creatively in your capacity.

You can make the most elaborate training material but lose the engagement of your students in an incorrectly timed slide.

Its a massive bbuster if you have very vague presentation skills.

But I can tell you it's an awesome tool. Go ahead, play around with the trial and while you're at it. Why not try articulate rise. (now that's an interesting new way of creating fast and effective training material) 

Be safe and don't burn out trying to figure out how storyline works. Just take it a step at a time.

• Hi,

I'm a major lover of Articulate 360.  Two years ago I went from being what one might call a senior learning product manager (operations oriented) to an e-learning manager. I can tell you that despite all my theoretical knowledge of instructional design and adult learning (I worked in higher education for six years), it was Articulate 360 that turned me into a credible E-learning design professional.

I'll tell you why I say that: Articulate offers so many training resources and since I assume we are all learning geeks, this is a win for anyone wanting to design e-learning. If you download the trial and take the Getting Started webinars, you will not only learn a lot, but you will be able to apply it pretty quickly. I threw myself into the training about 12 weeks before my first course was due, and everyone loved the course. 

Both Rise and Storyline 360  tools are used in academic instructional design and for good reason.  They offer a lot of versatility for the instructor and the learner. Lecturing is only so good for so long, and let me tell you, I taught for years, and talking to students exhausted me so I preferred teaching online courses! I wish I had known how to use Articulate 360 then as my students may not have ever heard my voice again (just kidding).

Finally, I take advantage of all the tools including Peek. It's a fantastic tool for offering great student support. Let's say a student is confused about how to submit an assignment, then you can record a screencast with Peek and share it with them. I use that all the time at my job for my customers and my colleagues who are not savvy with my learning management systems. Everyone is always so impressed. 

Hope this helps! Good luck. You can do this with a bit of motivation and commitment.

Kandice