Forum Discussion

5 months ago

What Will Articulate 360 AI Unlock for You?

Hi everyone! 

Whether you found this post from David Anderson’s Articulate 360 AI preview and roundtable discussion or are just cruising the site, we want to hear from you!  

Are you as excited as we are about the upcoming launch of Articulate 360 AI? We’d love to hear how you think it will improve your course creation workflow.

Share your ideas about what Articulate 360 AI will unlock for you, and you may be featured on our social media channels as a top E-Learning Heroes creative innovator!

Need some inspiration? Learn what our upcoming AI features can do for you.

• I’m still recovering from the announcement that AI Assistant is coming to Storyline—in July! I’ve been focusing so much on Rise that this news caught me completely off guard. Out of nowhere, we learn that Storyline is getting the same incredible AI features.

The features I’m most excited about are the AI Images and the Writing Partner. The AI Images were phenomenal, and the visual styles were appealing for each style option. The custom-style prompt was also a nice bonus. 

But what I appreciate most about Articulate’s approach to AI is its philosophy of responsible AI. Dave mentioned how AI Assistant will still let users control their content, and if I don’t like something or want to modify or customize it, I can.

I loved hearing Dustin talk about how the AI assistant will have multiple prompts to iterate with me to get what I need. This approach is the right way to think about AI rather than expecting a one-click-magic solution to fit every need. Overall, I couldn't be more excited about everything you're working on!