Articulate 360 Review Link - Does is expire?

Jun 14, 2017

I'm excited about this new functionality, but I was wondering - once you generate a link for the content to be reviewed does it expire? Or will it live indefinitely? 

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Great question Tori! That link won't expire, even if your free trial or subscription ends. Your content will remain intact and accessible in Articulate Review. Anyone who has direct links to review your content items will still be able to view them and add comments. However, if your trial or subscription has ended, you won't be able to access your Articulate Review home page where all your content items are listed.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Michael, 

Your Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects will remain on our servers for at least six months after your paid subscription expires or at least three months after your trial ends. You won't be able to edit or export them. However, anyone who has direct links to your Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects can still view them and add comments.

Hope that helps!

Becca Levan

Thanks for following up, Horn, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ⭐️

Ashley's response above is correct. Review 360 projects will remain on our servers:

• At least six months after your paid subscription expires.
  • Or at least three months after your trial ends.

If your trial or subscription has already ended, you won't be able to access your Articulate Review home page, where all your content items are listed to make changes.

Jose Tansengco

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about your Review 360 links. We keep your online content on our servers for up to six months after your free trial ends, after which it gets permanently deleted. This includes published content in Review 360. This article provides more information on this retention policy.

Let me know if you have any questions.