Comments disappear after hitting post

Mar 15, 2022

Hi,

Sometimes the comments suddenly disappears after hitting the post button. It's very frustrating specially when comments are a bit longer. I'm working with Chrome which is up-to-date. Is this somekind of bug or am i doing something wrong?

7 Replies
Andrea Koehntop

Hi Rebecca! I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a similar issue to Mark.

Are you also using Chrome when this happens? I would recommend clearing the cache of the browser you are using to see if that will help. This article details how to clear the browser cache for all major browsers

Please let me know if this resolves your issue, or if you need additional assistance. 

Rebecca Winnier

Thanks for checking Andrea. I am using Chrome. I did clear my cache and it "kind of" helped - the comments eventually showed on the slide, but it was not immediate. I would go to the 'feedback' tab and I can see them there. Then (eventually) they would show up on the slide. I suggested this fix to the program manager I've been working with but have not heard back from her. The build is on hold while we wait on more content. I will check back and share her results as soon as I hear. 

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, everyone.
I have some great news to share!

We just released the fix for the issue reported where Comments are not being saved in Review 360.

Since Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.