Course in Review 360 freezes every now and then

Jul 27, 2023

My course in Review 360 freezes every now and then.  I have about 15 Storyline interactions within the Rise lesson.  None are more than 7mg.  Is there a reason why it keeps crashing?

5 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi T,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag; I'm happy to help troubleshoot! I haven't seen other reports of Review 360 courses having problems with Storyline blocks, so let's start with the following items:

1. Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then reaccess the course.
  2. Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.
  3. Use a different browser; ensure your browser has the latest updates and JavaScript is enabled. 
  4. Use a different network. If you're using a VPN, try disconnecting it and see if it helps.

We'd be happy to dig deeper if the issue persists. Kindly share the browser and browser version you're using, as well as the affected Review 360 link. You can share it here or privately in a support case. Thank you!

Lal Mathews

Hi Team, 
Is there an update or any possible troubleshooting steps : as to why this freeze occurs, intermittently. In my case, the freeze does happen more frequently with my reviewers. I would have to multiple publishes... for the error to go away. 

The steps defined above were suggested to the reviewers and that didn't change anything. 

The course is currently, working - however, would like to explore and understand , as to why this is seems to occur intermittently. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Lal,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue.

Just to add to the troubleshooting steps that my colleague Eric shared, you can also try testing how your course behaves in a different environment such as on SCORM Cloud or a web server to check if you observe the same behavior. If your course is freezing only when uploaded to Review 360, would you be willing to share some of the published links here or in private by opening a support case so we can open the courses with network/developer tools on to see if we find any errors in the logs? We'll delete it when we're done testing!