Error Message When Trying to Publish to Review 360

Jun 13, 2019

I get the following error message when trying to publish a Storyline 360 course to Review 360.

"There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check your internet connection and try again."

The course tests okay in our LMS. Any suggestions?

71 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Shelley,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to publish your course! I've opened a case on your behalf with our support engineers to take a closer look at your file and figure out why this is happening.

Be on the lookout for an email with an upload link, and one of our teammates will take a look as soon as possible!

Mekesh Aietan

Hi, 

I am trying to publish a course to a course to review 360 and it keeps coming up with the internet problem error. 

"there was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check your internet connection and try again"

Is there a fix or some sort of resolution to the issue?

Thanks

Becca Levan

Hello Mekesh, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ⭐️

Happy to help here! I published to Review 360 successfully just now, and I don't see any reported incidents.

This article covers some reasons and solutions to try. If those don't help, let's try these steps:

• Reboot, and sign out and back into your desktop app for Articulate 360. 
  • Try a simple repair of Storyline 360. 

Let me know if any of those tactics help; I'll be here!

Noel Sapp

Earlier in this thread a few users pointed out that sometimes Review360 is just down or nonresponsive (for whatever technical reason). It's not often, but from time to time I get this error too. 100% of the times when I do get it, waiting half an hour (sometimes longer) just fixes itself. I personally doubt it's anything on your end given the history of this error message. Read back through some of the earlier replies for more context.

Also, from an earlier post in this thread: https://www.articulatestatus.com/

You can check online status of Articulate in general next time you run into this. Could just be a server blip.

Becca Levan

Hello again, Mekesh!

Happy to continue troubleshooting this with you:

• When you open the Articulate 360 Desktop app and sign in, do you get an error, and if so, can you share a screenshot? 
  • Are you able to sign in with your email and password successfully here?

I'm staying tuned for your response, and we'll go from there!

Agata Bednarz

Hello, I am having the same issue - keep getting an error when trying to publish to Review 360, suggesting to check my internet connection. My internet is fine, checked on a different one too. Tried publishing on and off company vpn, had our IT check that all the domains are allowed from our end on port 443 https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints#allowlist Can you suggest what else can we do? Thanks

Philippe Delbecq

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. I get the following error message when trying to publish a Storyline 360 course to Review 360 for only 2 of the 6 modules in my course. I've had no problems with the others. 

"There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Please check your internet connection and try again."

Is there any solution ? 

Steven Benassi

Hi Philippe!

So sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues getting your Storyline 360 course published to Review 360!

I see you've already opened a support case. Great move! It looks like my colleague Cleo has picked it up. You're in excellent hands working one on one with him. He should be reaching out to you via e-mail shortly!

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case.

Lorinda Hille

I am trying to publish to my LMS and keep getting error messages.  I have tried multiple times.  I even created a new powerpoint and re-recorded everything and still no luck.  I tried again this morning and still having issues.  It starts to do it and then stops and states there was an error and asks to send the message.  I have done so, but nothing.

Kelly Auner

Hi Lorinda,

Thanks so much for reaching out and detailing what you're experiencing!

I understand you're receiving an error message when trying to publish your course for LMS. This shouldn't be happening and I'm happy to help troubleshoot. I'd like to ask a few clarifying questions to start.

• Is this happening with one specific file or multiple files?
  • Are you able to share a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'd be happy to do a test publish on my end as well. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete!