65 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Shelley,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to publish your course! I've opened a case on your behalf with our support engineers to take a closer look at your file and figure out why this is happening.

Be on the lookout for an email with an upload link, and one of our teammates will take a look as soon as possible!

Becca Levan

Hello Mekesh, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ⭐️

Happy to help here! I published to Review 360 successfully just now, and I don't see any reported incidents.

This article covers some reasons and solutions to try. If those don't help, let's try these steps:

• Reboot, and sign out and back into your desktop app for Articulate 360. 
  • Try a simple repair of Storyline 360. 

Let me know if any of those tactics help; I'll be here!

Noel Sapp

Earlier in this thread a few users pointed out that sometimes Review360 is just down or nonresponsive (for whatever technical reason). It's not often, but from time to time I get this error too. 100% of the times when I do get it, waiting half an hour (sometimes longer) just fixes itself. I personally doubt it's anything on your end given the history of this error message. Read back through some of the earlier replies for more context.

Also, from an earlier post in this thread: https://www.articulatestatus.com/

You can check online status of Articulate in general next time you run into this. Could just be a server blip.

Becca Levan

Hello again, Mekesh!

Happy to continue troubleshooting this with you:

• When you open the Articulate 360 Desktop app and sign in, do you get an error, and if so, can you share a screenshot? 
  • Are you able to sign in with your email and password successfully here?

I'm staying tuned for your response, and we'll go from there!