Feedback tab refreshing while concurrent commenters reviewing content

Oct 15, 2021

Hello,

Not sure if this was mentioned elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything in a quick search.

• I have a course in Review 360 being reviewed by multiple people.
  • I received an email that someone had added comments, so I opened Review 360 and switched to the Feedback tab.
  • I had questions about one of the feedback items, so I clicked in the Add a reply... box and started typing a question for the reviewer.
  • During that time, a reviewer added a new comment, and my screen jumped back to the bottom of the Feedback tab. I lost the comment that I was adding, because I had not finished entering the text.
  • Any time a commenter adds a new comment, this happens, so I'm forced to wait until the initial surge of comments finishes, before jumping in quickly and adding my comments, before waiting again for more feedback.

Is this normal behavior? I'm concerned I might have a setting incorrect somewhere or maybe using this feature incorrectly, but I can't see anything related.

5 Replies
Fraser Gordon

Thanks Lauren - it has happened to me consistently every time I send a course out for review. Generally-speaking, it has been how I know someone's looking at my content, because my screen keeps jumping, and if I keep working, I have occasionally been contacted to say that the site reacts the same for others who are entering comments.