Hide Resolved Comments from Reviewers

Mar 27, 2020

Is there a way to hide resolve comments from my reviewers? As the project owner, I can click "Hide Resolve Comments" for myself, but when I re-publish it the reviewers can still see all the resolved comments. I want them to review the new version without being bombarded with all the old comments.

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Tonya!

By default, resolved comments disappear. To see resolved comments, click the ellipsis (…) menu in the upper right corner of the screen and choose Show Resolved Comments. They’ll reappear with a faded or desaturated look so you can distinguish them from comments that are still open.

To make resolved comments disappear again, click the ellipsis (…) menu in the upper right corner and choose Hide Resolved Comments.

The show/hide setting is specific to each project, so you can show resolved comments in one project and hide them in another. Review 360 remembers your choice so you don’t have to reset it every time you open a project.

This setting is specific to each published Review 360 so even if you publish an updated version through Storyline 360, you'll want to change these settings in the updated version.

Kelly Auner

Hi Cheryl,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue when trying to hide or show resolved comments. I'm happy to help you troubleshoot!

• What browser are you using?
  • Can you try closing and reopening the browser?

If the issue persists, please let us know here, or through a support case so our Support Engineers can step in and assist!

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Cheryl.

Thank you for the additional details!

Can you try it with a different browser so we can rule out browser issues? It would also be a good idea to clear the cache in your browser (Firefox). 

If you're still having issues when using a different browser or after clearing the cache, please get in touch through a support case so we can investigate what's happening.