Manual upload of SCORM 1.2 zip to Review 360

Jun 17, 2021

Hi there! I was able to locate the zip file for a Rise 360 course. I don't have the project in Rise, but wanted to upload the SCORM 1.2 zip to Review 360. When I try to do this, I am met with an error "This file is not supported" although it should be. Any help? I can provide the zip, but cannot do so in the public forum. 

15 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi, David!

Thanks for reaching out!

You can publish a Rise 360 course to Review 360 by following these steps:

1. Go to your Rise 360 dashboard and open the content you want to publish to Review 360.
  2. Click Review in the upper right corner.
  3. Choose Create a new item, then edit the course title in the corresponding field if you’d like. (If you would like to update an existing course, then choose  Publish a new version of an existing item).
  4. Click Publish in the upper right corner.

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions, please let us know here or privately in support case!

David Wise

I too can't manually upload a Storyline 360 published zip file to Review 360. Following all help files and discussions posted. This one for example, to replace one already there. This help article https://articulate.com/support/article/Review-360-Manually-Upload-Storyline-360-Courses#local-publish Says it works so easy. Nope. Always getting the same error message "file type not supported" when using the replace file option and the "To add items, publish from any Articulate 360 app or upload a file" option on the top left of the dashboard. Why have it there if it does not work? But it's a .zip file just like it asked for AND it's published from Storyline 360. Please help. Really need to have this working. Thank you

David Wise

Thank you, Phil. I see now where I missed that detail in the help article link. I've interpreted "In the Publish window, select the Publish locally for manual upload option and choose..." I was thinking that meant as a standard LMS publish. Not specified in that link, is you only get that option when using Publish /Review 360 tab option. My bad. Thanks. I should be moving a bit slower at times.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Penelope, 

There isn't a way to convert an LMS-published Storyline 360 output to a file for manual Review 360 uploading. You will need the original Storyline project file so you can republish the course with different settings. 

Let me know if you have any questions!