Pop Up print Window appears blank for many users

May 11, 2023

Hi there, just wondering if anyone else has noted issues with pop up windows for print not showing content? I cannot replicate the issue that users are having. From my online search it appears it may be a browser issue but I am unable to confirm or fix. The attached image is what the user should see once they type there name and click the arrow. The javascript instructs to open print window. It has been working for years and all of a sudden in a number of modules is appearing blank. Any help would be appreciated. Link to sample test is here: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/505d59b9-bcaf-47c3-821e-ebe2b7bdc272/review

This is a problem in Rise 360 and Rise.com

I am using Edge, Department of Health is likely to still be using IE11. Others using Chrome etc.

2 Replies
Juliet Keaton

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your reply; I am unable to replicate it but my colleague is seeing this in 360 and inside the LMS. Although when she tested again the other day it rectified so I think her work browser settings were finally updated. I think the majority of people having the issue were from the same organisation. I will review the print slide trigger in storyline as an option and maybe just keep the javascript for populating the date and username on the cert. Cheers.