Review 360 forcing login

Mar 30, 2021

Sharing a Rise course for stakeholder review and it is forcing them to login. They don't have an Articulate account (and I don't really want them to have to make one).  

Current state, the checkbox for "allow to not login" is checked when sharing. When the reviewer goes to place a comment, it asks for their email, and then brings them to the login page. 

Worse still, when we finally broke down and created a login, the stakeholder followed the link and got a "That didn't work" landing page. 

I believe this is an issue and should be adjusted. Thanks, team!

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Alex!

By default, reviewers can add comments to Review 360 projects without an Articulate ID. If their email address is tied to an Articulate ID and if they aren't already signed in, they'll be prompted to enter their password. If they don't want to sign in, they'll need to enter an email that hasn't been used as an Articulate ID.

If they still see the message "That didn't work" after trying to log in using an email with an active subscription, then we'll want to work with that individual directly. They can connect with us in a support case. Please let me know if you have additional questions!