Review 360 not logging comments

Mar 17, 2022

I have a reviewer who just let me know that she has left several comments today on Review 360 but they aren't posting and keep disappearing. I've also noticed that the Slide Number is not showing on all slides when I look in 'Feedback.' - Are there a technical issue going on?

EDIT/ADDITIONAL: She is also not seeing comments that have been there for awhile. Comments I can see, but she cannot.

4 Replies
John Say

Hi Rebecca, 

I am not aware of any ongoing issue with missing comments. Can you please suggest that your reviewer clear their browser cache or try to use Chrome's Incognito mode to see if it makes any difference?  If the issue still continues for the reviewer, we'd love to dig deeper into the issue. Can you please ask the reviewer to submit a case via articulatecase.com? Thanks! 

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, everyone.
I have some great news to share!

We just released the fix for the issue reported where Comments are not being saved in Review 360.

Since Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.