Review 360 questions

Feb 08, 2023

• How do we get notification that a reviewer has completed their review?
  • What does the reviewer need to do, to signal they are done?  I am in a test course I have posted comments to--but see no Submit or Done button. That is why I ask.
  • If I reply to a comment made, how do the reviewers know that and see it?
4 Replies
Susi B

Hi Anne,

the reviewer must let you know independently when he or she is finished. There is no "I'm done" button or anything like that.

To be able to comment, you have to enter an email. As a reviewer, you will receive a message on this email as soon as someone replies to your comment. There is no read confirmation here either. This means that you can comment that you have seen it and whether something still needs to be done. The course creator will also receive an e-mail for each comment as long as this function is activated.

Greetings

Susi

Kelly Auner

Hi, Anne. I'm happy to jump in here!

• First, I'd like to confirm if you viewed your course in a browser where you were already signed into your Articulate account?

When I view my course in a browser where I'm already logged in, I can comment without being prompted to do so. If I open an incognito window, I'm prompted to sign in prior to leaving a comment.

• You are correct that reviewers must sign in to comment and receive notifications for replies.

As the course owner, you'll have the option to allow users without Articulate IDs to comment. Reviewers will be prompted to enter an email address to comment. If their email address is tied to an Articulate ID, they'll be prompted to sign in with that email.