Review tool constantly refreshing

Feb 17, 2022

Today I am seeing the review tool refresh the screen every minute or so. When it does that, if you're in the middle of typing something, it goes away. I have had to retype multiple entries today as they disappear from my screen before I hit enter. How can this be stopped so I can use the tool productively?

18 Replies
Dave LeFevre

Not seeing the same issue today but related; after a minute or so, it loses focus where I am typing and I have click again to continue typing. But at least it's not erasing my text like yesterday. It's not an outage, just an annoyance that I haven't seen before (and we use Review a lot). Created a support case. Thank you.

Eric Santos

Hi Shela,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Review 360 on your end! I'm not seeing any issues with Review periodically refreshing, and our status page reports that all systems are operational. I'm happy to help troubleshoot; let's start with the steps below:

A) Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then reaccess the course.

B) Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.

C) Use a different browser; ensure your browser has the latest updates.

Let me know how it goes, and I'll be more than happy to assist further as needed!

Eric Santos

Hi Story Line,

I'm sorry for the trouble viewing the Review 360 course! As you reported, we've seen this happening to some users when they are not logged in to Review 360. Our engineers have applied a fix, and your clients should now be able to view the course even if they are not logged in. Again, my apologies for this glitch.  

If the issue persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can investigate further? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!