Review360 mobile access - viewing and commenting

Mar 18, 2022

Can reviewers add comments to a course in Review360 from a mobile device? Obviously, it's a better experience using a computer but some of my reviewers are on the go quite a bit and would like to add their comments when they are not by their laptop.

Additionally, I'd like to know if reviewers can view the course in a mobile device format (portrait and landscape mode) like you can during development. Since our courses are for Flight Attendants, they will primarily be viewed on a mobile device so having the ability to review the course in that format would be extremely helpful.  Thanks!

3 Replies
Alya Mosharrafa

Hello Andrea,

Can you please inform us if there are any settings we need to check to ensure the users' ability to comment from mobile devices? 

Currently, when we are previewing our course from mobile devices, we are unable to comment or preview the comment section once the course is played.

Thank you!

Steven Benassi

Hi Alya!

It sounds like you're having trouble leaving Review comments when viewing a course on mobile.

I see that you've already opened a support case that's being handled by my colleague Mark. Great move! It looks like Mark replied to your e-mail with some feedback on your issue.

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.