Slides not showing in Review

Nov 26, 2021

Is anyone else having an issue with the slides not showing in review?

I create the elearning in storyline, publish as normal and when I get the feedback comments, it gives me the slide name but not a screen shot of the slide that the feedback is on.  This makes it really difficult to work out exactly what the comments relate to.

It has only been happening for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Is there a fix? 

5 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Steven.

Thank you for reaching out! 

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf, so our engineers can take a look at what's going on with your project in Review 360. You should hear from our team soon via e-mail.

Shelley,

Thank you for opening a support case! I see you worked with Fannie May, and you were able to get the issue resolved. Please reach out through the case if you have additional questions. 

Becca Levan

Hello Steven & Shelley!

I'm happy to return to this discussion with an update—we've fixed the issue where: 

When commenting on a slide with a video in Review 360, a screenshot of the project wouldn't display in the feedback tab.

Be sure to install the latest Storyline 360 Update 60 to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes.

If this happens again, please let us know! Or you can work directly with our support engineers here.