Slow to load My Contents

Jan 18, 2022

Does anyone else have an issue with slowness in Review 360? My Content area takes a very long time to load, if at all. I'm constantly having to refresh the url.

Could it be to the amount of published files I have in My Content? There is nothing wrong with my internet connection - all other programs, websites etc load fine.

21 Replies
David Naylor

Hello 

I am having the same problem here to display All Content in Review 360 the page is incredibly slow to respond or does not respond at all and I have to refresh the browser. 

The system keeps saying I am off line and will reconnect me however I am using other web based applications including Rise which are all working perfectly and I am on a very fast wired connection to the Internet not wifi. 

I use Google Chrome which is the standard within our organisation and I use this for everything with no problems. 

I do now have a lot of courses on the Review 360 as I have been using it since its inception about 3 years ago. Is there a limit to the number of courses one can have published on the Articulate cloud?

Many thanks

Lori Fitzsimmons

I'm having the same issue as well. Yesterday I tried to view a SL file in Review 360  (Chrome) and got the same error message as described above, stating I was offline and will reconnect, even though my internet connection was fine. I also have a fast internet connection. I tried to review other SL files and got the same results. It took about 10 minutes before it finally displayed. I experience this periodically, but yesterday the issue lasted longer than usual. It happened around 1:10 pm PST.  

Clara

Hi Lori!

It looks like everything was up around that time.

I would check to make sure your Chrome is on the latest version, which is Version 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build).

You could also try to clear your cache.

You are always welcome to connect with our Support Engineers, which I think may be a good option for you if none of the above work.

Andrew Goodyear

It's not playing a course that's the issue for me - it's the actual upload to Review.

I have a small project file (less than 30MB) - but publishing to Review 360 from Storyline is taking forever. I have followed all instructions, repaired Storyline (uninstall and reinstall) and am still having the issue. I get stuck on the 'Uploading Course' bar.

So far I have been waiting 20 minutes, and this is the progress (see picture). I should add, this happens fairly regularly - one moment its fine, the next there is a big delay.Slow

John Jennings

I am experiencing the same issues as well....my Rise content loads very quickly, however, the Review 360 does not. This behaviour seems to have started when the review site wads updated to the latest version that includes the tabbed search function..I been waiting for the content to load for 30 minutes...still nothing.

Steven Benassi

Hi John!

I'm sorry to hear you've also been experiencing slowdowns with Review 360!  I've tested this on my end using Chrome, and the dashboard and content are loading without issues. Everything on our end is running at 100%.

To clarify, are the slowdowns affecting all of the courses you attempt to publish or just one specifically? Depending on a project's content, media such as audio or video files can affect this, as well as the number of slides and layers used.

Assuming you have cleared your browser cache, I would make sure your browser is up to date. If the problem persists, I would reach out to our support engineers in a support case so they can take a closer look at your setup.

Thanks for reaching out! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Karla Watts

I am having the same issue.  I have used review links for 2 years and this is the first time this has happened, but no matter what link I used (various courses), I get the same results.  It shows nothing and take almost 3 minutes just to show the first page!  

And yes, I cleared my cache and it didn't help.  My other team members are not experiencing this problem - just me.  I am using Google Chrome and it is up to date.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Karla, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. Since you're the only one on your team who is experiencing the issue, try viewing your Review 360 links using the following to see if you observe any changes in the loading speed: 

• Updated versions of Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge
  • Google Chrome's Incognito mode

If the issue persists, try publishing a different course to Review 360 and checking to see if this loads slowly for you as well. If all Review 360 links appear to be affected, reach out to your IT staff so they can check why the links aren't loading properly when accessed from your device. If a single course or project is affected, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.