Team Subscription /Admin

Jan 25, 2019

As the Admin for a team subscription, is there a way that I can see the project in Articulate Review for other developers on the team subscription?

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Bob. Welcome to Articulate 360! 

Great question. Currently, when you publish a project to Articulate Review, it will go to your own Articulate Review dashboard. There, you can grab its shareable link to email or otherwise distribute to your teammates. Everyone who has access to that link can view the content, make comments, and view feedback from others. 

Enhancing collaboration within Articulate Review is something we are exploring, so I'm adding your discussion to its feature request report. We'll update you here with any relevant changes that we make! 😊

Kristin Nicole Brown

I agree that what Bob mentioned above would be SO helpful. He asked the question about 2 year ago... are there any updates on this front?

Our team has multiple designers and we would like to have a shared collection of projects in the Review platform, with any of us being able to upload a new version to replace the older version.

Currently to keep the same link, the same person has to upload the new version in order to avoid generating a new link (not ideal as the link is used in our learning ecosystem, and we would have to go through and change this for weekly / monthly updates if a new designer picks up an update). 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi, Brandon and Kristin (welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊),

Thanks for chiming in and sharing that this is a feature you would like to see for your Teams.

I do not have an update at this time. You can see what is on our current roadmap here.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful. This conversation is linked to the report so that we can share any updates with you here.

Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!