The Connection Was Reset

Dec 08, 2022

I tried to see if this was a current issue, and I only found a post that was 5 years old. I keep getting "The connection was reset" when publishing to Review 360 from Presenter and Storyline. I have checked with my colleagues, and they received the same message. We have to close and retry multiple times before it will open. This is viewing it from the original PowerPoint or Storyline after publishing and also within Review 360. I have sent links to other people within my organization to review and they get the same error. One person couldn't access it for 24 hours. This is happening in Edge and Chrome. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Please note: the course is publishing to Review 360, we get the error when trying to access the review.

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Kim,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue when trying to view the course that was published to Review 360. I'm happy to help troubleshoot and have a few questions to help me better understand the issue.

If you're comfortable sharing the link with us, I'd be happy to test it out on my end to investigate further. You can share it You can upload it here or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.