way to review without comments

Mar 14, 2017

I know this maybe defeats the purpose of review - as its great for feedback but I want to send a link to my course but not have people comment - I know you can disable comments but the user can enable them again.....

Jane

15 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Rob,

Happy to help! 

To access those settings, you will want to open the project in Review 360, then click on the ellipsis (...) in the upper right-hand corner:

You can also find more details on managing Review 360 projects here: 

Please let us know if you have any questions! 

Lauren Connelly

Hello Jessica!

Thanks for letting us know that you're interested in a feature where reviewers can only see their own comments! I'll share this with our product team and keep you updated in this discussion!

I appreciate you taking the time to share this improvement with us! If you have recommendations for other improvements, feel free to submit feature requests here!

Lauren Connelly

Hello Patricia!

Thanks for checking in! The option to disable comments is still available in Review 360. 

We haven't added a feature yet to Review 360 where reviewers can only see their own comments. It's not currently on our feature roadmap, but I'll make sure to update you in this discussion if our team decides to add this to Review 360. I appreciate you taking the time to follow up!

John Morgan

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for asking about this! I understand the "Disable comments" feature is not available for you in Review. I’m happy to get this sorted out with you!  I have a follow-up question regarding the situation so I can understand what you are experiencing a little better.

Are you the owner of the content you are viewing in Review 360? If not, only the content owner can disable and re-enable comments in Review 360. 

I hope this clarifies things!

Sarah Paisley

Good Morning

I am able to disable comments in review if I have exported from rise but not from storyline. I am the owner of the content.

Regards,

[cid:image003.jpg@01D8F288.8DB2D0D0]

Sarah Paisley
Regional Instructional Designer
Mob. 0401 614 635 | spaisley@swh.net.au
Pronouns: She/Her
Post. c/o South West Healthcare | Ryot Street | Warrnambool | Victoria 3280

[Title: Traditional Owners Flags - Description: Traditional Owners Flags]We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work. For me this is mostly the Wadawurrung people of the Kulin Nation. I pay my respects to Elders both past, present and emerging.
E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Barwon Health is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.

Kelly Auner

Hi, Sarah!

Thank you for the additional information. As the owner of the Storyline 360 course, you should be able to disable the comments in Review 360. I’d like to ask you a few more clarifying questions to help narrow down the issue.

• Is this happening with one specific course or multiple courses?
    • If happening with multiple courses, have you tried clearing your browser cache?
    • If this issue is specific to one course, are you willing to share your file with us for further testing? You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

Also, just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish!