Accessibility Issues in Articulate Rise

Oct 30, 2023

Hello,

It has been brought to my attention recently that there are some accessibility issues still in Rise. I am not sure the best way to share my feedback to the development team, so I am writing a forum here. 

I think being able to add alternative text to all images in a course would be helpful, rather than having to add image descriptions to every image. 

Additionally, the drag and drop activity and matching knowledge check question are not very accessible for blind people. Is there a way to fix this? Or do I need ot avoid using it forever?

If these issues could be resolved, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Alayna!

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on accessibility regarding images, drag and drop activity, and the matching knowledge check questions.

We want all types of learners to be able to interact as fully as possible will all courses created in Rise 360.

Right now, we are still working on getting Rise 360 fully accessible. We appreciate your patience as we work through this. This thread will be updated as soon as we have more information.

In the meantime, you'll also find our latest updates in our accessibility journey