AI video feature in Articulate Rise

Jan 08, 2024

Hi! I am very excited about the new AI video feature that will first be coming out in Articulate Rise. When I was at DevLearn I spoke with one of the developers and they said it would be coming out first quarter of 2024. Is that still the expected release date or have they pushed it back? 

Also, is there a way for my company to be part of the trials for the AI video feature? 

Thank you,

Michelle 

16 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Everyone!

We're so thrilled to hear the feedback on how excited our customers are for the new AI features coming to Articulate 360!

While I don't have news to share on a widespread release date, you're in the right place for updates! If you'd like to stay informed, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.

Have a great day!

Michael Steckman

+1
@Karl Muller (and al Articulate teammates)

I attended your webinar this winter, touting Rise 360's new AI features (which looked really cool and quite promising), and at the time your presenter and the leader for the AI initiative said the general public could begin accessing it in March. We're now a third of the way through April and the only Google results I get are multiple posts where your customers have been and are still asking for a release timeframe, with no answer to any of them.  :(

Articulate is usually terrific in its customer response and has an enthusiastic user community, so I hope you won't let us down -- updates and new information, please!!!