Audio file not uploading

Oct 19, 2022

Hi, I am having problems uploading an m4a audio file to Articulate Rise.  I have uploaded these file formats in the past so I'm not sure why it's not recognizing the file now.

The message I'm getting is "Pease verify the file type is an audio and try again".

Thank you.

Tim

10 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Tim. I did some testing from my side, and we're seeing the same problem. We'll get this logged as a software bug so our Engineers can begin looking at what's causing this.

In the meantime, are you able to save the M4A file as an MP3 file, then upload it to Rise? Let us know if that works for you! 

Deanka Preston

Hi there, I am also experiencing the same issues with uploading m4a audio files into Articulate Rise but will accept mp3 files which I am converting. Like other LDs,  I have SMEs providing many m4a audio files that I need to convert to upload into Rise so I can finalise my learning packages.

Can you please provide an update on when this issue will be resolved? 

With thanks

Deanka 

Angelo Cruz

Hello Spencer! Updates or bug fixes to Rise are automatic. However, you may need to do the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache
2. Close and relaunch your browser windows
3. Re-upload your audio files

If you continue to encounter the same issue, please open a case with us here so that our support team can work with you directly and troubleshoot the issue.