Black screen displaying on videos in Rise 360

Mar 20, 2023

Hello, I have created videos in Vyond and Canva upload to Rise 360 and both videos display a black screen. It doesn't look very professional. Can you tell me what I can go to get the title page to display? Since the information in the videos is confidential, how much of the video will I need to share? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Darri Ann

5 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi Karen,

Having audio on your first slide will also cause the black screen to be displayed on your Storyline block. If you don't have any type of media on your first slide and you're still seeing the black screen on your Storyline block, we'd be happy to take a closer look at this issue. Please open a support case here, and our customer support engineers will reach out to you directly to help troubleshoot this issue. It would also be very helpful if you could share a copy of your Storyline file in the support case. Thanks! 

Paula Obrien
Lea Agato

Hi Karen,

Having audio on your first slide will also cause the black screen to be displayed on your Storyline block. If you don't have any type of media on your first slide and you're still seeing the black screen on your Storyline block, we'd be happy to take a closer look at this issue. Please open a support case here, and our customer support engineers will reach out to you directly to help troubleshoot this issue. It would also be very helpful if you could share a copy of your Storyline file in the support case. Thanks! 

This is a bug. I would like to open a ticket to get this resolved as we don't have time to edit every video in Premiere Pro to add a thumbnail image just because we have audio on the opening slide. Thanks.