Can't add a collaborator

Jan 27, 2020

Hi, I am trying to add a collaborator to a rise course. I go to share - and select collaborators, then enter an email and click on the 'invite' button. The text on the button changes to 'inviting' and just stays like that. While this is happening I can't add further collaborators and the person I have just tried to add isn't receiving an email.

7 Replies
David Mitchell

Thank you for your advice. The person I am trying to add apparently has an individual subscription, so I can't add them.

David

David Mitchell
Learning Business Partner
ReturnToWorkSA, 400 King William St, Adelaide, SA 5000
P: 8233 2509 │ F: 08 8233 2477
W: www.rtwsa.com
[cid:image001.png@01D04A97.AD52DB70]

‘Information contained within this email and any attached document/s should be considered to be Official: Sensitive pursuant to the South Australia Cyber Security Framework and the recipient should ensure the information is protected from unauthorised disclosure or loss’

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for the update, David! 

You can also send a copy of a Rise 360 course to another Articulate 360 user. Each of you will have an independent copy of the course, which is useful when you’re working with an individual Articulate 360 subscriber. It’s not real-time collaboration, but at least you can share a copy of the course with that author. 

David Mitchell

Thanks, how do you do that?

David Mitchell
Learning Business Partner
ReturnToWorkSA, 400 King William St, Adelaide, SA 5000
P: 8233 2509 │ F: 08 8233 2477
W: www.rtwsa.com
[cid:image001.png@01D04A97.AD52DB70]

‘Information contained within this email and any attached document/s should be considered to be Official: Sensitive pursuant to the South Australia Cyber Security Framework and the recipient should ensure the information is protected from unauthorised disclosure or loss’

Alyssa Gomez

Hey David!

Just go to your Rise 360 dashboard, click the ellipsis (...) for the course you want to share, then choose Send a copy from the menu that appears.

Enter the email addresses of the Rise 360 users who should receive the course (separated by commas), change the default message if you'd like, and click Send.

That's it! The recipients will receive email notifications, and the course will automatically appear on their Rise 360 dashboards.