Change color of bullet points and numbers

Aug 31, 2017

I love the new updates in Rise!  Thank you!

Quick question.  I changed of my numbered paragraphs to dark blue and the text white.  Everything works but the numbers are still black.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

17 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for reaching out! 

We receive hundreds of feature requests every week, so prioritizing them is no small task and we take it very seriously. Here's an inside look at how that process works

I totally get that it can be frustrating to wait for a feature to come out, but please know that we're doing our very best to bring our users the features they want and need as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Allison LaMotte

Hi Katherine,

I'm sorry but we don't share which features are coming until they're well underway to avoid disappointing people if it ends up taking us longer than planned to develop them. I'll be sure to let you know here as soon as I have more information that I can share with you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Renz Sevilla

Hi Chris, thanks for following up on this. Sorry, no news on this yet. The text editor we use in Rise authoring doesn't allow this formatting option. We're continuing discussions on this to investigate other options, and still tracking feedback for this. We'll update you if we have a solution for these types of formatting needs with text in Rise.