Changing theme colours in Rise 360 courses

May 20, 2022

Hello, 

I have 2 questions.

1. Is there a way to change all colors, including the accent colors

2. Is there a way to change the colors in the default template som I do not have to change it in every new course I create?

Under settings in the specific course there is a Customize Theme option, however I can not understand how to change the brand color and the accent colors. I can only change the one custom color. 

Thank you for helping me out here! 

5 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Sara,

On the Customize Theme page you can only choose a single color. 

You can select one of the six predefined colors shown, or if you don't like any of them, you can  choose a Custom color. 

I can see why you thought there are two color choices available, as in your screen shot it shows both Accent Color and Brand Color in the popup.

Although worded differently, Accent Color and Brand Color are actually the same thing.

What we have done is setup a Rise course that we use as a template.

It has the the custom color, course image, logo, fonts, and navigation choices set up.

Whenever we start a new course, we copy the template course and then start editing.

Tim St. Clair

The default colours are really really awful and look terrible when used together. It would be great to be able to customise the set, or even choose from other predefined colour sets.

The inability for this colour tool

to allow pinning or building personal colour sets means colour management happens entirely outside Rise, such as in a spreadsheet or note document.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Nicole! I understand you wanted the ability to further modify the navigation bar colors.

We don't currently offer additional editing options for changing the navigation colors. However, we are currently tracking a request for the ability to apply a different font color and size for the entire course including the navigation bar.

I'll reach out to you again if we make changes that will help.