Custom fonts not displaying in Rise

Dec 04, 2019

Hi there! I have 2 custom fonts that do not display in Rise 360. I can use them in Storyline. My colleagues can add these same custom fonts in Rise and display properly but for some unknown reason, I cannot. 

I used different browsers and different font converters (like Font Squirrel) with no luck.  Any suggestions??

13 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for reaching out, Diane! Did you follow these steps to import the custom font into Rise 360. Be sure you convert the font files to WOFF file types before importing.

If you followed those steps but you're still having trouble, reach out to our Support team here. They'll request a copy of your course for further testing.

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, CV! 

We want you to be able to use the font of your choice and not be limited to the fonts in Rise 360. Does your custom font appear incorrectly in all web browsers, or certain browsers in particular? 

Would you be willing to share your SCORM output file so we can test it from our side? If that works for you, you can send it privately by opening a case. 

Troy Keawekane

I do with a bunch of funky stuff before them "5vup&aCdFNodH780-Customfontname-BoldItalic.woff" ("Customfontname" inserted by me). There are 6 custom fonts like this, but I also see a number of Lato fonts and icomoon.

The custom fonts don't come up in the Review link though, and that changes some spacing and visual aspects for those reviewing the content.