Embedding a form into Rise

Mar 09, 2018

I would like a very simple form to be embedded into Rise to collect the name and email of the person at the end of the course.  Google forms look bad as it adds scrolling within scrolling. Any other suggestions?  I want to host on the web and not in our LMS because our LMS requires way too many steps for guest/outside users to get into. 

29 Replies
Nat Hampson

Thanks for this post everyone.  I am trying to follow Tom's Blog email that I received on 11/7 re. doing this exact thing using Jotform or Google Forms. I cannot get the Jotform to embed into my RISE course.  When I embed it using the code given by Jotform, it displays like this in Preview mode (see image).

Any ideas?

ATTN: UNFCCC

Hello Alyssa, thanks for this helpful answer which I only need now. I want to embed a form in Rise but not necessarily to collect data but rather for the user to answer some questions related to content that he/she just watched and then download the form as pdf to use it outside the course. Is that possible?

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Heike!

You could create a fillable form using a third-party tool (like Google Forms). The form can be embedded in your lesson using a multimedia embed block. 

Google Forms has a setting that will automatically email responses to the person filling out the form. Would that be an option for you?