Embedding iFrame for Google Forms

Mar 27, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to embed iframe for Google Forms (quiz). However, I'm receiving this error when pasting the full link. Is there something I'm missing here or is Google Forms not supported in RISE?

Here is the link I am copying to the URL/Embed RISE content section.

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh-YOjs49gddy1xS53RIv9fBJ5M7_tzx9YJgiDTdwl1tHQGQ/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

12 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Laura. Tell me about your setup.

• Are you using the button stack?
  • Where should the buttons go, and where do they actually go?
  • Also, is this happening during preview as well as in the finished product?

If you'd like to share your work so far, feel free to drop the Share link to your course here!

Austin Rutledge

Hi!... I've also encountered this problem in some design plans I've come up with. While I was frustrated at first, I found out that embedding a google form will work as long as you remove the 'Loading...' text between the <iframe></iframe> tags.

I've also been able to embed a pre-filled google form by copying the "pre-filled" link from Google and replacing the link in their embed code with the pre-filled link!

This may have already been figured out elsewhere, but thought I would chime in anyway!