Feature Request: Show all user answers to quiz - after successfully passing the quiz

Jan 19, 2024

Hello,

I would like there to be a quiz setting that allows a user to see all his answers - right and wrong - after SUCCESSFULLY completing a quiz.

So for example, a user takes a quiz with the passing score set at 65%. The user gets 90% correct. After the graphic with the % correct, I would like the user to then be able to see the results question by question. Of course, if the user fails the quiz, they are not given the answers (set for "unlimited retries").

I can't imagine that I am the first person to request this feature. In all honesty, it seems like a very basic, and easy to implement feature. My clients are requesting this and are very unhappy that it is not possible.

Is there a way to get this feature request on the development roadmap?

Thank you in advance.

All the best,

David

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hello David,

Thanks for sharing that you'd like to see a Review Quiz feature in Rise 360; I'm sorry to hear about the client feedback!

We have this logged as a feature request, so I'll go ahead and include your voice. We'll let you know once this feature is available. In the meantime, here's a peek into our process for managing feature requests.