Lessons marking incomplete when completed

Aug 23, 2021

Hi all, I've just encountered an issue with a course our LMS Admin team have published to SuccessFactors. Three courses have been created with slight differences for different audiences. They all have a few topics and a tracked assessment. Two of the courses work perfectly but one of them doesn't.

The issue occurs when a user completes the required lessons and fails the assessment. If they then exit the course and then relaunch it, they go back to the assessment as required however the last three topics (4 lessons) are now marked incomplete even though they were marked complete in the menu before the assessment. This doesn't happen if the user passes the assessment or fails and then reattempts the assessment without exiting the course. The LMS Admin team are asking me to fix the course however I'm not sure how. It happens in Edge and Chrome and IE.

Thanks,

Tracy

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Tracy!

I'm sorry to hear that the other course isn't working as it should. I would suggest troubleshooting the problematic course in SCORM Cloud to check if the behavior is the same. 

SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine that's free and supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content.
This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.
You'll also find some helpful LMS-troubleshooting tips here.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, kindly open a support case and share your SCORM Cloud findings with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 

If the problem is replicated in SCORM Cloud, please open a case with us so that one of our technical support engineers can help you out.