Page scrolling problem

Nov 14, 2022

With the most recent update, you've changed the view to only 16 courses per page view. WE HAVE OVER 600 COURSES! Can you please at least add an option to view more courses per page (if not going back to the original, being able to view all courses just by scrolling down)??

Pinned Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hi Kassie!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Kassie! We actually reversed the dashboard update today due to a bug that came up. For now, you shouldn't see pagination.

The new dashboard is intended to help with loading times because of the reduced number of courses visible at once. And, we added a search bar to more easily find specific courses. 

I hear what you're saying about pagination. Do you use course folders? Would the search bar help you find what you need? I'd love to hear more about how you typically manage your dashboard so I can share your feedback. Thanks!

Kassie Pidd

Hi Crystal, thanks so much for the response, I'm happy to know at this stage that it has gone back to 'normal'. Even with 600+ courses (and more being added weekly), we have never had an issue with loading times.

We do use the folder structure, but this is frustrating as when you 'return' from a course, it doesn't keep you in the folder. You also can't easily add courses to a folder (it has to be done one by one - a multiple highlight drag and drop option would be incredible!). So for any new staff starting, setting up a folder structure is an incredibly long process, especially with that many courses (it's also a huge problem adding new team members into 600+ courses, having to go into each course and click on collaborators!)

The search bar isn't really any different to using CTRL+F which is what we do if we do need to find a particular course quickly. Often the scrolling is useful as we are generally creating courses that are published in a set and we can easily see if there is something missing or named incorrectly.

Crystal Horn

Thanks for that helpful context, Kassie. We did turn these features back on, so you'll see pagination again.

We're continuing to look at folder enhancements as well, and I wanted to point out one improvement! Folders now have a distinct URL, meaning that after editing a course, you can use your browser back button to navigate back into the folder rather than the All Courses view.

We'll continue to provide updates as new features roll out!

Luciana Piazza

Hi Kassie!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.