28 Replies
Jane Varney

In terms of learning e.g. High School, University and e-learning - courses typically have an exam or quiz. These are generally a timed assessment. 

It would be great to set a timer feature on the quiz - e.g. set the time limit to 2hrs and once the timer counts down, the quiz gets automatically closed and assessed. 

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Barby and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

This is not a standard feature within Rise at this time, but we'd love to hear your idea and use case, and I invite you to share it directly with our team here.

You can currently utilize a quiz timer in your Storyline 360 course and here's an example if you'd like to check it out.

Paulo Pestana

Good morning Alyssa,

We are an Aviation company heavy regulated with many compulsory training to be performed by all staff.

The Articulate Rise is a good platform to produce eLearning contents, especially within this covid-19 pandemics.

For the eLearning to be recognized an exam at the end of the module is required, the pass mark is 75% and it is timed (usually 45 minutes).

I can make the exam in Rise, except I cannot add a time constraint to it. And this is the MAJOR ISSUE with Rise on our environment.

I think your team should revise this, because I don't see a major investment to add the timer function to Rise (and please don't push us to the more complex StoryLine solution, we need a simple solution).

Please feel free to call me.

Have a nice day,

Paulo

Paulo Pestana
CAMO Regulatory Manager

E. ppestana@ntasa.pt
T. +351 214 468 438
M. +351917218490
netjets.com

[cid:image001.png@01D6F2F5.6D370540]

NetJets Europe
Rua Calvet Magalhães, n245, Bloco B
Paço de Arcos, 2774-550
Portugal
[Linkedin][Twitter][Instagram]

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Paulo, 

Thanks for reaching out and telling us more about your use case! Alyssa has shared how we handle feature requests here. We address feature requests depending on priority, development cycles, impact, and resources. Sorry, we can't make any firm commitment, but we'll reach out to you if we make any changes that help!

Also. replying via email includes your signature with contact information in the public forum.  Feel free to edit your reply here!

Paulo Pestana

This is a "must have" function.

Paulo Pestana
CAMO Regulatory Manager

E. ppestana@ntasa.pt
T. +351 214 468 438
M. +351917218490
netjets.com

[cid:image001.png@01D8E952.DDF746F0]

NetJets Europe
Rua Calvet Magalhães, n245, Bloco B
NetJets Transportes Aéreos, S.A., 2774-550
Portugal
[Linkedin][Twitter][Instagram]

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.