Review 360 comments are in reverse order

Dec 19, 2023

Hi all -- I have left comments via Review 360 on a Rise 360 course.

On the Review tab, the comments are in reverse order, so even though I'm on the first screen, my comments for the final screen are next to the first screen. The comments don't change as I proceed forward through the course.

On the Feedback tab, same issue. The comments appear from last screen to first screen. I click the Clock icon in the top right to try and change the ordering to Sort by Lesson, but nothing changes. 

According to this Articulate article, "For Rise courses, comments are lesson-specific, so the comments in the sidebar change as you switch lessons." Does this mean if a course only has one lesson, the comments shouldn't match the screens and the order by button no longer works? That feels really unfortunate to me.

Thanks!

Kelsey

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Kelsey!

It sounds like you had questions about how integrated comments are appearing in your Review 360 dashboard. I'd be happy to help with that!

Testing the behavior on my end, I published a single-lesson Rise 360 course to Review 360. On the Feedback tab, the comments I left appear in the correct order. The most recent are displayed at the top of the page.

rise-review-test

To clarify, does this issue occur across multiple web browsers? Also, would you be comfortable sharing a screen recording of the behavior as you are experiencing it on your end?

If you'd prefer to share it privately, please connect with our support engineers through a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!