Rise 360: Course information completed are not send to LMS

Aug 03, 2022

Dear eLearning Heroes,

did you ever experience, that even though you have created the settings, that a course should be marked completed, when 100% of the content have been viewed, AND the last block of the course has been viewed by the learner the course is not communicating "complete" to the LMS?

In our cases, the course remains open and no score/status is completed.

Out of 5000 completions, I would say this happened  20 - 25 times. Of course this is not a very high number, but of course it is decreasing the learner experience and increases the demotivation of completing courses.

I was thinking of setting 99% instead of 100%. Did maybe one of your experience the same? Maybe it is browser related or similar?

Looking forward to your experiences.

Best wishes and many thanks

Kathrin

2 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Kathrin! I understand some of your users are not getting marked complete even after viewing 100% of the content. What LMS are you using? Do you know what browsers were used?

This issue sounds similar to a change in Chrome mentioned here. If so, your LMS may need to upgrade their system to account for this change. You may also reach out to your LMS to investigate this issue further.