Rise 360 no longer loading in ESR

Mar 21, 2024

Hi

Is anyone having issues with Rise 360 not loading in ESR (apparently the issue isn't ESR or so their support team say)

It says loading for a split second and then goes blank.
Has anything changed... when I tested a module a few months back everything was fine. 

TIA

3 Replies
e Learning

Hi All,

I am having the same problem. Mine stays on the wheel of doom Content loading page or gives me a white screen.

I can vouch that a Rise Course that was loaded in this January 2024 is working fine. So this is most certainly a recent thing. 

I have tested a newly built course using the following exports types in ESR and none load:-

SCORM 1.2
SCORM 2004 4th Ed.
AICC

I have tried loading the export files of course that was loaded in January 2024 into a test course on ESR and it doesn't work. So exact same files nothing new. 

Please we need support to get to the bottom of this as Rise is used quite a bit here at our Trust. 

• Could we please know if any updates in Rise could effect this?
  • Is there something ESR need to do or be made aware of? 
  • Or is there something we need to add to our e-Learning Servers  

All help and support will be greatly appreciated. 

Take care 

Steven Benassi

Hi Chris!

Sorry to hear your Rise lesson isn't loading when uploaded to your LMS!

I see that you've already opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Robert. It looks like Robert replied to your e-mail with feedback and follow-up questions.

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.

Steven Benassi

Hi e Learning!

Sorry to hear you've also run into this setback!

You mentioned reloading courses that were previously uploaded. We released a feature that fixes the issue of a blank page appearing upon resuming an updated course in an LMS. This behavior affects users with previous sessions in the course; otherwise, the content loads fine. You can now choose to reset learner progress when they launch a course.

For the newly built courses you mentioned, I would suggest testing how they behave in an LMS test environment like SCORM Cloud. If they load successfully, this would point to the issue being LMS-based. Something in ESR may be conflicting with the content, and your LMS administrator can check for any logs or errors from the system that may pinpoint the root issue.

If still unsuccessful, please connect with our team through a support case. We'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!