Rise 360 on Mac OS - "Import Translated Text" button not working

Feb 19, 2021

I have been having some translation import issues on my work PC, so thought I'd try my personal Mac. Unfortunately when I click the "Import Translated Text" button, nothing happens. The click is ignored.

3 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi Stanton, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble importing your course translations isn't working on your Mac.  Can you make sure you are using a supported browser on your Mac. You can also try using a different browser and see if that helps. If you're still getting the same issue, please open a support case using this link, and we'd be more than happy to troubleshoot your translation issues further.  

Angelo Cruz

Hello Nancy! I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering an issue importing your translation into Rise 360.

Have you tried re-exporting a new translated file and using that to import it back to your course in Rise 360? You can also try clearing your browser's cache first or using a different supported browser, as Lea suggested above.

If the issue persists, I would suggest opening a support case with us here so that our team can take a closer look at what's happening.