Rise Folder Management

Oct 09, 2020

Hi! I work on a team of 6 and we create eLearnings for 10 different markets. We recently adopted a micro-library approach which means we have SO MANY courses in our Rise folder that is extremely difficult to sift through. So many courses with similar titles in different languages. When I sort them into folders, they still appear on my homepage so I can't manage this as well as I'd like.

Are there going to be any improvements on the folder management within Rise, it's becoming unbearable to work through.

Thanks

8 Replies
Danielle Adams

Thanks Lea - if you're logging requests, it might also make sense to have a search bar option. so you can search for the title of your course. As I mentioned I might have 10 micro-learnings in 10 different languages - you can imagine it's gets a little difficult to sift through to the right course. A search option would really help here (as well as being able to tidy things into different folders - out of view).

Malin Carlsson

Agree on this! We have (now) 48 courses in 5 different languages and both courses and languages are growing. Finding it really hard so sort and make a structure. It would be great if the folders could be shared directly with the whole team as well, it takes HOURS/DAYS to add a new team memeber to everything, and almost the same time for them to sort their own folders with all courses. (Have sent this request several times)

Marcelle Bezuidenhout

I would also like to add here - When I am in a folder and click on a course, it opens - great but then when I click to back the list of courses, it links back to my MAIN page instead of the folder that I am working in. My main page has over 500 courses, it loads FOREVER and then I have to load the folder again to get back to the next course.

Please please please a return to folder option instead of returning to the main page.