How can you manage many courses within a team in Rise360? Is it even possible?
We are moving a lot of our course development from Storyline to Rise but have started noticing some significant problems with the course management (to the point that we may need to consider a different product).
We will be producing 100+ Rise courses per year as a team, but it doesn't look as though there will be any usable way to manage this.
The issues we have identified so far...
- No way to view courses that are not in a folder, and no way when looking at all courses to tell if they are in a folder (and which folder if they are)
- No support for nested folders to support more complex course hierarchies
- No search box for courses at the top to filter them (or any basic filtering of courses)
- No course archiving for old courses
- No shared folder structure for the team - should include features like automatically sharing courses moved to that folder with selected team members
- No usable backup process - either online or offline
- No version control or way to snapshot and rollback courses
Is anyone using Rise360 at scale with a lot of courses? If so, how do you manage it?
Any suggestions and advice will be gratefully received!