Rise Quiz and Course changed not Updating in Brightspace/Desire To Learn

Mar 30, 2021

I have been happily using Rise all semester, but now, when students take quizzes in Rise repeatedly (Unlimited attempts applied) it will not update in Brightspace/Desire to Learn as it it did before. Also, when I make changes in Rise, they are not reflected in the module in Brightspace. This seems to have started when I updated Articulate. Anyone else have this issue?

Karen

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Karen. It sounds like there are 2 issues happening here, and I'll take them one by one.

Quiz scores not updating:
This behavior varies from LMS to LMS, but generally, if the course is not complete, Rise 360 will send the most recent quiz score to the LMS. If the course is completed, however, the LMS will consider it to be in "review mode" and data is no longer sent to the LMS, preventing the course from accidentally being changed back to an incomplete status.

Do you know if this is happening for students who have met the completion requirement?

Updates not Reflected in LMS:
When you make changes to a Rise 360 course, you'll need to export it again and upload the new version to your LMS. If you've done that, and you're still not seeing the edits, please clear your browser cache and launch the course again.

We're here to work through any questions this brings up. Reach out to us directly by clicking here!