Rise upload in LMS

Jun 22, 2022

Hi All,

I've developed a series of courses within Rise 360. Some of the courses have been exported to SCORM1.2 or SCORM2004 and uploaded with no issue whatsoever. However, others will not upload at all - I've tried every option.

I've checked with the LMS admin and nothing is wrong on their end.

This is the error I keep getting:

Failed to unzip: Could not Unzip file, The file '\\lax-prd-fs5\3rd.party\knet\publications\300810\scormcontent\assets\ti7wc2srpb72gd6U\html5\data\css\output.min.css' already exists.

File: milestone-10-adc-tooling-scorm2004_2-VVpCopCz.zipPath: \\lax-prd-fs5\3rd.party\knet\publications\300810\milestone-10-adc-tooling-scorm2004_2-VVpCopCz.zip

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Jaclyn! So sorry to hear that you're getting an error when uploading your SCORM file to your LMS.

I would suggest troubleshooting your file in SCORM Cloud to check if the behavior is the same. SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine that's free and supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content.

This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.

You'll also find some helpful LMS-troubleshooting tips here.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud, but not in your LMS, kindly share your SCORM Cloud findings with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 

If the course encounters the same issues in SCORM Cloud, open a case with us here so that we can investigate.