SCORM Results from Rise Course

Mar 27, 2019

I have a course with quizzes that's been exported from Rise and uploaded as a SCORM file into an LMS. When viewing the quiz results, the information shows as 'Interaction x Untitled Interaction' and a set of numbers. Is there a way to change the title of the quiz interaction in Rise so that the reporting actually pulls the Text from the question? We can't determine what answer goes with what question when the order is set to random. 

9 Replies
Claudine Caro

Hi. I have the same questions about how to modify the Objective Name and Interaction IDs so the LMS reports are more readable. 

I exported my Rise course to SCORM 2004 , 4th edition. The LMS I'm using is ComplianceWire. Attached is a screen shot of how the LMS displays those fields.

Stephen Reed

Thank you I have read this article. What does this section mean as far as settings go?
"Quiz answers are reported to your LMS when you track using course completion but without a score."
Do I just set the score to 0?

Stephen Reed | LMS Manager | Sound Physicians | 1498 Pacific Avenue, Suite 400 Tacoma, WA 98402 | T: 253.203.3517 sreed@soundphysicians.com

### CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ###

This message and any included attachments are from Sound Physicians and are intended only for the addressee. The contents in this message contain confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally protected. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or contact the Sound Physicians Privacy Officer at PrivacyOfficer@SoundPhysicians.com.

Lea Agato

Hi Stephen, if you publish your course and you selected to Track using course completion, your LMS may not display the learner's score but you'll still have the quiz answers sent to the LMS.

By the way, I also want to mention that your email signature containing your contact information is included in the post when you reply via email.  Please feel free to edit those out of your reply here.