Storyline 360 course is stuck on Processing Course when adding to Rise Course

Mar 10, 2021

Hi all, 

I have published a Storyline 360 course to my review site and when I try to add it to a course in Rise it gets stuck at the Processing course stage. It has been there for hours. 

I have tried the following:

• Publishing a new storyline 360 course to my review site and adding it.
  • Deleting the block in Rise and creating a new one.
  • Restarting my computer.

Can anyone provide any guidance/assistance?

Thanks

20 Replies
Rodrigo Azevedo de Oliveira

I've already tried that too... =(

One question: I´m trying to use Storyline Block because our youtube videos can't have the button "share" on the up right corner clickable. We block it with html code, using the Web Object in Storyline, and importing to Rise.

Do you have any better idea for this demand?

Thanks!

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Rodrigo!

I think using Storyline to hide the share link in your YouTube video is a great idea. So sorry to hear that you're still stuck at processing. Please try these tips:

Please make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.

If you've tried everything suggested already, please open a case with us here so that one of our technical support engineers can assist in troubleshooting the issue.

Lea Agato

Hi Isaiah,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adding your Storyline block into Rise. Please try the following troubleshooting steps and let us know how it goes:

1. Make sure that you're using a supported browser listed in this article.

2. Use private browsing mode (Incognito in Chrome) on your browser.

3. Clear your browser cache.

I hope this helps!

Isaiah Holtry

Hello Lea,

I have tried all of your above recommendations with no success. I have tried all the above, and still once I publish my storyline 360 training to review 360 and try to add it to an interactive rise 360 block - I still get the "Processing course...Adding your Storyline 360 course to this block. Your course will appear here when processing is complete." message that lasts for hours. I am able to upload old 360 trainings that I published months ago, just not the new ones that I am publishing today. Am I doing something wrong in the publishing phase? I have created Rise 360 trainings composed completely of Storyline 360 blocks before, but I am unable to now. Very strange, and hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Lea Agato

Hi Isaiah,

So sorry you're still seeing this issue after trying the steps I recommended. We'd love to help you troubleshoot this issue further. Would you mind opening a support case here? One of our customer support engineers will be in touch once we receive your report, and will work with you directly to resolve this issue!

Programme Manager

Kia ora Echo, This is an issue in rise thats been happening for a long time, when you see that processing notification simply refresh the browser and that will resolve the issue. I have to frequently refresh my browser as this happens multiple times a day! This problem is not device related as i have used three different computers and multiple browsers and have been seeing this issue for the last 4 years :-(