Storyline audio recording not Playing in Rise

Feb 15, 2022

I created a storyline course and published it to Review. When I created the Storyline course I recorded audio in it. The audio will play in Review but when I add the Storyline into my Rise course through a Storyline block the audio does not play. What can I do the remedy this? 

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Martin! I have a couple of questions to see if we can rule some ideas out:

• Is this happening in more than one browser?
  • Can you reproduce this issue if you delete and add the Storyline block back into your Rise 360 lesson?
  • Is the behavior the same using the Rise 360 Share link?

You can reply in this discussion or even open a case with us to work one on one by clicking here. Thanks!

Petra DeLuca

I'm having this same issue. My LMS said that the issue is within Rise, not the LMS, so I opened a ticket (Case #03103809), but was told it was my LMS. I am a bit frustrated with this, as I have multiple modules that have audio tracks that worked fine on the LMS for the past number of months, and suddenly won't play.

Francis Nevins

I am having same issue.  When storyline blocks are added to Rise 360, the audio initially plays, however, if I visit a previous lesson, then resume the course there is no audio.  I currently have a ticket open.  The course is not in our LMS yet.  It is in Review.  Anyone have a remedy for this?  I do not want to have to hide the navigation menu to force the learner to take the course linearly. I have tried every possible setting change with no resolution.   I have tried in multiple browsers.  I have cleared cache, I have published, and republished.  I created a 2nd "TEST" course with my storylines, still with the same issue.